Vision, mission, values
CATIE envisions a future free of HIV and hepatitis C.
CATIE is Canada’s source for accessible, evidence-based information about HIV and hepatitis C prevention, testing, care, treatment and support. CATIE strengthens the national response to HIV and hepatitis C by fostering collaboration and capacity among people living with HIV and/or hepatitis C and other affected populations, frontline service providers and researchers to reduce transmission and improve health and well-being.
Other National Organizations
CATIE is one of many national organizations contributing to Canada’s HIV, hepatitis C and harm reduction response.
- Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights
- Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network
- Canadian AIDS Society
- Canadian Association for Global Health
- Canadian Association of Hepatology Nurses
- Canadian Association of Nurses in HIV/AIDS Care
- Canadian Association for HIV Research
- Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Canadian Drug Policy Coalition
- Canadian HIV/AIDS Black, African and Caribbean Network
- Canadian HIV Trials Network (CTN)
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadian Network on Hepatitis C (CanHepC)
- Canadian Positive People Network
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Community-Based Research Centre
- Harm Reduction Nurses Association
- Hepatitis Education Canada
- HIV Legal Network
- Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development
- International Coalition of AIDS Service Organizations
- Sex Information and Education Council of Canada
Read more about CATIE’s history and milestones.