HIV self-testing project: skills-based workshop on conversations with clients
This workshop will provide an opportunity for participants to share with each other and practise speaking with clients about HIV self-testing. Through interactive role-play activities, participants will learn different approaches to engaging with clients before, during and after they take an HIV self-test.
This workshop will not cover topics discussed during the previous sessions in this series and we strongly recommend participants watch the recordings first, especially workshops 3 to 5.
Registration is limited to the first 50 people who sign up.
- Describe support services in the context of HIV self-testing
- Demonstrate approaches and practical strategies for engaging in conversations with clients before, during, and after they take an HIV self-test
- Identify information to share with clients in the context of HIV self-testing
Moderator: Tonye Oriakhi, CATIE
- Christopher Draenos, Community-Based Research Centre
- Natasha Lawrence, Women’s Health in Women’s Hands Community Health Centre
- Lena Soje, REACH Nexus