Table of Contents
- Heart- and age-related issues
- Dealing with heart- and age-related issues
- Exercise + statin yields enhanced benefits
- What reduces survival 10 years after starting ART in North America and Europe?
- Dutch study examines aging and cardiovascular disease
- U.S. researchers explore the impact of depression on heart attack risk
- Saturn—final results of a study on rosuvastatin (Crestor)
- The Reprieve study comes to Canada
- Improvements in survival after a heart attack
- Can the ratio of triglycerides to good cholesterol help predict diabetes?
- U.S. researchers find increasing cases of high blood pressure among HIV-positive people