Wednesday 29 June, 2016 13.00 EDT
Access to HIV and Hepatitis C Drugs: Federal, Provincial and Territorial Drug Access Programs
This module is intended to help you find information about drug coverage and benefit programs offered by the federal, provincial and territorial governments. For each, you will find an overview of the drug programs, eligibility criteria and costs, as well as links to more comprehensive information published by the relevant health authority.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Non-Insured Health Benefit Program (for First Nations and Inuit people)
- Interim Federal Health Program (for refugees arriving in Canada)
- Programs from Correctional Services of Canada (for federal inmates)
- National Defense Health Services (for Canadian military personnel)
- Veterans Affairs Prescription Drug Program (for veterans)
- The Public Service Health Care Plan (for federal public service employees)
DrugCoverage.ca – a guide to reimbursement for prescription medications in Canada.