Hepatitis C: An In-Depth Guide
- What is hepatitis C?
In this section, you’ll find information on:
In this section, you’ll learn about:
- Prevention & Harm Reduction
This section provides information on harm reduction strategies for drug users to prevent the transmission of Hep C.
This section outlines ways to help people succeed with treatment, by providing information on:
- Deciding to take treatment
- Choosing a drug combination for chronic hepatitis C
- Chronic hepatitis C treatment combinations
- Acute hepatitis C treatment
- Getting ready for treatment
- Tips for staying on track with treatment
- Managing side effects
- Monitoring treatment response
- After treatment
- Liver transplantation
- Hep C treatment for people with HIV and hepatitis C
- Supporting people on Hep C treatment who are using drugs
- Safer drug and alcohol use during Hep C treatment
- Treatment coverage in your region
- Living With Hep C
Topics to help people to live healthy include:
- Frequently asked questions
- Is there a rapid test for detecting the Hep C virus?
- What do women need to know about Hep C?
- What effect does marijuana (pot) have on hepatitis C?
- What is the FibroTest and where can I find it?
- What is the IL28B gene?
- When can I use bleach against Hep C?
- When is a person legally required to tell other people about his or her hepatitis C infection?
- A brief history of hepatitis C: 1989 - 2016